Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
About the role;
- You will support the finance manager with the recording of transactions, reconciliations financial accounting, treasury, and tax compliance and providing financial analysis, forecasts, and results, and ensuring adherence to budgets.
- It is a #LI-Hybrid job in Nairobi. You will report to the Senior Finance & Group Tax Manager.
- Ensure all transactions are posted.
- Help with the preparation of the month-end reporting pack.
- Prepare monthly reconciliations for all balance sheet accounts.
- Help manage the daily finances.
- Ensure financial controls are followed.
- Help prepare payments to suppliers and other team members
- Ensure compliance with all tax regulations e.g. returns submitted and taxes paid.
- Help prepare the annual budget and with the compliance of those budgets.
- Work with the business to ensure they receive the financial analysis required to run their departments.
- Provide accurate, and detailed information to assist with internal and external audits.
- Review all costs, challenge apparent overspending and suggest areas for cost reduction.
- Help with ad hoc financial requests.
Qualifications and skills:
- You have a BSc/BA or relevant certification e.g., Chartered Financial Analyst Certified Public Accountant
- You are proficient in excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets) and have experience using accounting software.
- You meet a high-quality standard when working.
- You have 3+ years of experience in financial reporting including an understanding of International Financial Reporting Standards and accounting principles e.g., accruals.
- Great compensation package and Bonus.
- Private health insurance (inpatient outpatient, maternity, eye care, and dental).
- Life insurance.
- 21 days leave per annum.
- Hybrid work model
You must be logged in to post a comment.