IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
SAP SUPPORT MANAGER
Madison Group Limited wishes to recruit for the position of an SAP Support Manager. This position will be located at the Group’s Head Office in Madison House and will report to the Group Head of ICT.
The role is responsible for providing leadership for the day-to-day operations of the Madison Group SAP System infrastructure. Responsible for systems level management of SAP applications, SAP database management and SAP system security. The role supports all SAP users and ensures continuous improvement of the SAP Systems in line with the Group’s strategic objectives.
- Handling daily SAP operational activities, which include installations, setups and configurations, object transports, troubleshooting, error handling, performance turning, and user/system problem resolution.
- Providing technical support by examining technical infrastructure, including transport and printer administration, job scheduling, designing, and implementing SAP operational needs.
- Is the liaison between the business, SAP, SAP consultants and external partners. Will also be the escalation point of all SAP user issues, maintaining a log to ensure all SAP users are assisted internally or by the partner.
- Creating and managing user accounts including generating and managing SAP roles and profiles in a manner that ensures segregation of duties. Ensuring that all user activities are monitored, logged and archived using SAP capabilities. Managing S-Users on the SAP Support Portal. Ensuring that the licensing restrictions are strictly observed.
- Active monitoring and implementation of technical recommendations from the weekly Early-Watch report generated by the Solution Manager to ensure that the SAP database is performing at optimal levels, is secure, has enough space, and is growing at a normal rate.
- Ensuring the SAP Solution Manager is properly configured to manage the SAP infrastructure centrally.
- Maintaining the integrity of the SAP environment by managing the SAP Correction and Transport System (CTS) to ensure all configuration and development objects are promoted properly within the three-tier landscape of development, quality assurance and production.
- Ensuring that SAP projects are completed on time, scope and budget. This also involves timely communication to relevant stakeholders.
Qualifications, Experience and Competences
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT, or a related field.
- SAP Certification (preferably BASIS and/or ABAP)
- Experience with SAP Basis Administration to maintain & operate SAP systems, OS/DB installation, maintenance, and upgrade.
- Hands-on SAP Solution Manager Experience, good working knowledge of UNIX, Sybase, e.g., space management, backup and recovery.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and presentation skills.
- Diligent and detail oriented.
- Capable of working effectively as both a “Team Player” and “Team Leader” when required.
- Ability to plan, prioritize and resolve conflicts.
- Capable of adapting to change and where necessary create or advocate for change.
If you qualify for the job and are interested, please send your application and a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than Wednesday, 30th November, 2022.