IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
Job category: Education
- Must have served substantively and successfully in a recognized university as either a Dean of School/Faculty, Deputy Principal of a Constituent College, and Chairperson of an Academic Department or equivalent position for a cumulative period of at least six (6) years with proven leadership and strategic management;
- Must have knowledge of Public Finance Management;
- Must have thorough knowledge of the structural, legislative and regulatory framework administering University Education in Kenya; have proven scholarly record demonstrated by research publications in internationally peer reviewed journals in their areas of specialization and successful supervision of students at Masters and Doctoral levels with proven track record in formulating and managing academic programmes;
- Must have demonstrable experience in networking, fundraising and resource mobilization: comply fully with the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya on leadership, ethics and integrity
- Must have a proven track record in management of change, transformative and strategic leadership. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.