Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Aga Khan University Hospital, Nairobi (AKUH, N) is a private not-for-profit teaching hospital that provides tertiary and secondary level healthcare services. It is one of the hospitals in East Africa accredited by the Joint Commission International from USA. The University Hospital has been providing high quality care for the people of East Africa and beyond for over 60 years.
The Aga Khan University Hospital, Nairobi Outreach Division is a rapidly growing network of 52 medical centers spread over East Africa. These medical centers feature three to five consulting rooms with a practice that is home to specialists, qualified medical officers, highly experienced nurses and constant reception cover. The clinics offer an on-site pharmacy and laboratory as well as imaging services. There is high expectation for staff to provide high quality professional services.
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer (COO) – Outreach Division, the incumbent will manage financial and operational management of the medical centers.
- Plan, organize, control, and lead the operations of Outreach Centers (OC) on a day-to-day basis.
- Contribute to short and long-term organizational planning and strategy as a member of the management team.
- Participate in the preparation of Standard Policies and Procedures for OC in collaboration with all clinical, diagnostic and support service departments practicing at OC.
- Determine staffing requirements, interview, hire and train new employees, or oversee these personnel processes.
- Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services for effective delivery of services.
- Participate in implementation of the marketing initiatives in coordination with the Marketing Department and the relevant Aga Khan University Hospital (AKUH) Departments to achieve the objective.
- Prepare operational performance reports to enable evaluation of the performance of Outreach Centers.
- Update and revise SOPs to effectively carry out the goals and objective of Outreach Services.
- Assist in preparation of both operating and capital budgets based on approved goals and objectives of AKUH Outreach Services.
- Plan and coordinate the development and implementation of new OC by working with COO and Operations Management.
- Visit all the Centres to evaluate the performance of the staff as per all the applicable policies and procedures and submit a report for every quarter.
- Minimum of Masters degree in Management /Business Administration /Finance or equivalent
- 5 or more years’ experience in a similar position, preferably in a healthcare institution
- Demonstrated understanding of development, training, and proposal skills
- Proficiency in computer applications coupled with strong business acumen, presentation, and negotiation skills.
- Demonstrated analytical, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Flexibility as the position requires extensive travel.
Closing Date : 22/09/2023, 9:59:00 PM