Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
- Identify reasons for low digital adoption and develops proposals to remediate.
- Prepare implementation plans for approved remedial actions and drives execution across Client Coverage teams.
- Provide input into new CVP developments and enhancements that will support digital registrations and continued utilization of digital channels.
- Provide consolidated reporting of trends for client digital adoption across all sectors and segments.
- Provide input into campaign development and Marketing briefs to promote digital channels.
- Provide input into execution of Marketing initiatives for key adoption campaigns.
- Develop a category strategy with regards to initiatives aimed at, adoption and self-service banking.
- To ensure customer adoption and utilization of digital channels, web, social media.
- Review internal data (including customers, competitors and the external environment) and uses this information to drive digital adoption initiatives and as input into stakeholder reporting.
- Obtain market trends (local and international) as well as customer needs and utilizes this information to further provide input into the digital channel adoption plans.
- Work with the digital marketing team to understand customer behaviors as it pertains to traffic building and adoption.
- Guide Client Coverage teams to achieve the set adoption targets that will lead to financial growth.
- Develop business cases that promote digital adoption, including trade off proposals for costs vs benefits.
- Monitor campaign expenditure against adoption growth, revenue and makes decisions to continue or terminate campaigns in collaboration with relevant stakeholders (i.e. line manager, Client Coverage teams).
- Ensure alignment to the People and Culture standards with regards to all employee-related matters.
- Identify current and potential employee skill requirements in consultation with the People and Culture function.
- Set the example in line with the Groups leadership identity, core values and People Promise.
Risk, Regulatory, Prudential & Compliance
- Ensure satisfactory audits and ensures that there are no repeat unsatisfactory findings as gauged by Group Internal Audit.
- Manage Operational Risk loss within a prescribed tolerance limit as it pertains to digital adoption.
- Adhere to risk framework, appetite, risk control procedures, governance and risk toolbox.
- Review competitor digital value proposition strategies and their positioning in respect of digital banking channel solutions in order to inform adoption tactics.
- Work with the Personalization and relevant MIS teams to continually analyze customer data and proposes corrective action in order to respond to the customer’s needs.
- Ensure relevant, base lining, tracking and reporting of all initiatives related to Digital Adoption.
- Review key customer insights relating to the uptake and utilization of our digital channels, through constant engagements/initiatives with the Client Coverage teams (i.e. Provinces, Branches, Voice Branch).
- Type of Qualification: First Degree
- Field of Study: Business Commerce
- Type of Qualification: First Degree
- Field of Study: Information Technology
- Digital & eCommerce, CHNW
- Consumer & High Net Worth
- 5-7 years
- Experience in promoting or selling digital banking products and processes. Marketing experience and designing of campaigns. Experience in change management within a digital banking or technology solution environment.
- Experience and understanding of digital platforms enabling other value streams teams to deliver with substantial autonomy (platforms as a product).