Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
To provide independent, objective assurance and consulting services designed to add value, improve the Bank’s operations, and help the Bank accomplish its objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes. Contributing to the successful achievement of Group Internal Audit strategic objectives.
- Participates and lead teams in preparation of annual audit plan.
- Designing and implementing a comprehensive, robust and fit for purpose audit approach and capability for the assignments on the plan. Lead and perform audit assignments as per the annual audit plan/programme in-country and regionally as assigned.
- Analyse business processes applied by the various auditable entities and business units to facilitate risk and control assessments and preparing audit programmes that are consistent with the risk and control assessments to ensure that the risks identified are properly addressed.
- Reporting significant issues related to the risk management, control and governance processes of entities audited. This includes the reporting of emerging trends / risks.
- Performs assigned cross border audits not falling within the country Audit plan.
- Leading teams on assignment and within the portfolio assigned (including both country and regionally where applicable).
Minimum Qualifications and competencies
Education and Professional Qualifications
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline.
- A professional qualification such as Certified Information System Auditor (CISA), CISM, CRISC or equivalent; or studies towards attainment of such qualifications.
- Good understanding of risk-based audit methodologies.
Experience and Competencies
- Minimum of 8 years of diversified experience in the auditing of Information Systems including experience in a supervisory position.
- Demonstrable experience in auditing of Technology Systems, Applications and IT processes and automated/digitised business processes. These include pre and post implementation reviews, IT Security audits, IT General Controls and review of IT policies, procedures and frameworks.
- Hands on experience in data analytics and proficient knowledge in utilising data analytics tools and methodologies including demonstrable scripting skills.
- Banking or financial services experience with a broad-based understanding of the various business units would be an advantage.
- Good report writing and verbal communication skills.
- Adopting Practical Approaches
- Articulating Information
- Checking Details
- Developing Expertise
- Documenting Facts
- Examining Information
- Interacting with People
- Interpreting Data
- Meeting Timescales
- Producing Output
- Team Working
- Upholding Standards
- Audit Project Management
- Audit Report Writing
- IA Data Analysis
- IA Technology Application
- Internal Auditing
- Maintain IA Professional Practices