Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Quality of work
- Knowledge of work & systems including diagnostics.
- Ordering correct parts first time round to complete job
- Loading and closing of quality DTAC’s 100%
- Comebacks less than 3% of own total labour sales
- Productivity at 100% and efficiency 85%
- Charge to total percentage = 85%
- Carry out all DLM’s and courses assigned timeously.
- Adhere to company SOP’s.
- Comply with Company minimum tool requirements.
- Efficient time management re travelling etc.
Administrative duties –
- Completion of job cards within 24 hours
- Accurate completion of daily reports and technician diary.
- Ensure customer satisfaction is at 100% and all queries are attended to timeously.
- Ensure proper communication regarding jobs in progress
- Min: Grade 12 & Job related Trade certificate
- Ideal: Grade 12 / N2 & Job related Trade certificate
- Must be able to work on sophisticated and intricate machinery and equipment including large tractors, combines, sprayers, harvesters and Precision AG.