Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
Reporting to the Regional Lead, Access to Finance, the Programme Analyst will provide professional support to the Access to Finance team. The primary roles of the Program Analyst are:
- Programme Development, Implementation and Monitoring
- Knowledge Management.
The successful candidate will be based in Canada or any of our listed offices in Africa (Rwanda, Ethiopia, Uganda, Kenya, Senegal, Ghana and Nigeria).
WAYS YOU CAN CONTRIBUTE
- Conducting research, analyzing data, identifying trends, and preparing reports.
- Assisting in the determination of program requirements and making recommendations.
- Analyzing programs, policies, procedures, and systems and making recommendations to optimize these.
- Make recommendations the team about planning, testing, and implementing new programs or systems.
- Analyzing and evaluating the effectiveness of operations and programs.
- Preparing and presenting reports and recommendations.
- Organize and co-facilitate share fairs, workshops, and trainings.
- Prepare management performance reports, key analysis, and trends reporting.
- Carry out ecosystem research applicable in both the strategic and program development processes.
- Follow up on specific tasks and ensure that there is visibility on tasks to be done by the team.
- Supporting knowledge sharing initiatives within the Access to Finance COP.
- Act as knowledge management focal point for the Access to Finance team.
- Setting up web conferencing and other online collaborative workspaces as requested.
- Maintain and update Access to Finance site on the intranet, including relevant material and documents.
- Provide support to All IN team and other Foundation initiatives that involve sharing of ED team strategy.
WHO YOU ARE
- Undergraduate degree in Finance, Economics, or Economic Development or another relevant field is required.
- Good knowledge of the financial inclusion sector for MSMEs, women, youth, and other marginalized groups.
- Mastery of Microsoft Office suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Strong coordination and project management skills.
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills; demonstrated attention to detail and ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Exposure to systems thinking with an ability to understand and engage with stakeholders in different ecosystems.
- Excellent English written and spoken communication skills, proofreading skills with a high attention to detail.
- Experience in the development of digital financial services is an advantage.
- One to five years professional experience in financial services in the private sector and demonstrated ability to apply those principles to financial inclusion in a creative, energetic, and non-traditional development approach.
- Experience working with various types of financial institutions to enhance their ability to serve the underserved segments in Africa, including MSMEs will be an advantage.
- Experience working on donor funded financial inclusion programs across multiple financial sub-sectors will be an advantage.
- Experience working in a complex, fast moving environment, and dealing professionally with multiple stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to write in a clear and concise manner.
- Demonstrated ability to organize and structure information.
- Demonstrated accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to be flexible and respond to changes as part of the review and feedback process.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and work under changing circumstances.
- Critical thinker and problem solver with an agile mindset
- Familiarity with Foundation processes and policies yet unafraid to innovate and redefine them.
- Strong partnership mindset and able to align stakeholders across different roles toward common goals.
- Possess professional maturity, sensitivity with different cultures, and impeccable integrity that exemplify the Foundation’s values.
- Demonstrate a commitment to Mastercard Foundation’s values and vision.
You must be logged in to post a comment.