Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
- Provision of transport to all Hospital departments to facilitate the following:
- Collection of any supplies
- Delivery of goods and materials to the various satellite clinics
- Transport hospital personnel who are executing official duties
- Taking visitors around the facilities
- Daily inspection of the vehicles to ensure that they are in good condition
- Report any electrical or mechanical faults in the vehicles to the Supervisor for fixing
- Report any case of accident, injury or damage of vehicles to the Supervisor
- Ensuring that all of the hospital vehicles have the necessary documents i.e. insurance.
- Ensure that authorization is obtained for all journeys on a daily basis
- Record mileage at the beginning and at the end of each journey in the log-book provided
- Responsible for the security of vehicles during working hours and any goods on transit
- Ensure that the vehicles are kept clean and serviced as required
- Careful use and handling of the vehicles at all times
- Submit receipts for all cash spent on fuel and emergency repairs
Required Qualifications for the Position
- The ideal candidate should have a minimum D+ in KCSE
- Valid driving Licence (A, B, C & E)
- Training in basic mechanics
- Valid Police Clearance Certificate
- Knowledge in basic mechanics
- 3 years’ experience in both motor vehicle and motorcycle -accident free
- Well trained in traffic safety and highway codes
- Well conversant with Nairobi streets, avenues and residences
Method of Application
If you are interested in the above position and you meet the requirements listed, please send your application together with a detailed CV, Copies of Academic Certificates, three  referees and include their telephone contacts and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org so as to reach us not later than 20th March 2023
You must be logged in to post a comment.