Who You’ll Work With
You will be based in our Nairobi office and may also have an opportunity to work in other offices across Africa.
The Young Leadership Program (YLP) is a two-year full-time consulting program that develops exceptional young local Kenyan talent into real leaders.
You will work as part of a client project team, collaborating with colleagues and clients to solve their toughest business problems. At the end of the program, high-performing fellows progress into a business analyst role.
What You’ll Do
You will work in teams of typically 3 – 5 consultants, playing an active role in all aspects of the client engagement.
This includes gathering and analyzing information, formulating and testing hypotheses, and developing and communicating recommendations. You will also have the opportunity to present results to client management and implement recommendations in collaboration with client team members.
You will gain new skills and build on the strengths you bring to the firm. Fellows receive exceptional training as well as frequent coaching and mentoring from colleagues on their teams. This support includes a partner from your local office or practice assigned to you to help guide your career as well as formal training. Additionally, you will receive guidance and support from your local office in the selection of client projects, helping you to develop your skills and build your network.
- Undergraduate or master’s degree with an excellent record of academic achievement
- Less than 1 year of continuous work experience in any industry
- Proven record of leadership through extracurricular activities and/or in a work setting
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing – in English
To apply, please submit: A one-page CV, indicating your cumulative university GPA and high school mean grade
Application deadline: 28 February 2023