Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Duties and responsibilities entail:
- Training in specific areas of specialization.
- Development of technical teaching and training materials.
- Supervising students on attachment.
- Instructing, guiding, and evaluating trainees in practical exercises
- Reporting progress and overall performance of individual trainees.
- Participating in the development of curriculum and training programs.
- Undertaking research in the respective training area.
- Any other duties as may be assigned
Applicants should meet the following minimum requirements
- Be a Kenyan citizen.
- Bachelor’s degree, Higher National Diploma, or Diploma in the advertised discipline.
- Pedagogy in education, TVETA registration, and registration with relevant and recognized professional bodies is an added advantage
How to apply
Interested applicants should send a Confidential cover letter quoting the relevant vacancy number, post, enclosing updated curriculum vitae, copies of academic and Professional Certificates, and National Identification Card to:-
THE PRINCIPAL/SECRETARY BOG,
BUMBE TECHNICAL TRAINING INSTITUTE,
P.O BOX 440 – 50406,
Cell Phone: 0736391750