Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Coordinates the production of a wide range of projects; acts as liaison between internal departments and outside vendors; develops project schedules and time frames; responsible for prioritizing assignments and ensuring deadlines are met. Individual contributor that is fully proficient in applying established standards; knowledge base acquired from several years of experience in particular areas; works independently; may coach other professionals
What You will Do:
- Develop the social media plans and manage the real-time amplification of the Africa operating unit portfolio (calendar, content and media) at a country-level.
- Ensure that we have one presence, one voice and one calendar for our brands in all the various social media channels, that are connected to global strategies and guidelines as well as relevant to the Africa Operating Unit.
- Be the main contact point for social media partners (FB, X, Google..) at a country level.
- Work in close collaboration with Platform Services to ensure the social media cycle (listen-speak-react-amplify) is being followed to enriched to deliver the right conversation at the right time to the right consumer/shopper.
- Establish a routine with the crisis management team in order to solve potential issues in social media in a timely manner.
- Lift and shift best practices from other Operating Unit and global teams in how to establish an effective and efficient media social media plans. Implement a single way-of-approaching media and social within the OU.
- Bachelors degree
Related Work Experience:
- Media Planning Strategy, social media (including content) and Real Time Experience (8-10 years)
- Experience working on agencies and technology vehicles is preferred
- Preference for experience developing non-conventional communication plans, with heavy focus on digital marketing and story doing
- Social Media (MEDIA & CONTENT)
- Digital Marketing
- Consumer and Shopper engagement
- Real Time Amplification