Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
The job holder shall actively contribute to improving the quality of care by ensuring quality laboratory services are delivered to the youth.
- Perform laboratory investigations as per the clinician’s request and ensure accurate, reliable, and timely results.
- Maintain order and smooth flow of patients.
- Ensure that all relevant laboratory records are updated and maintained.
- Monitor and supervise proper usage of laboratory reagents.
- Maintain Laboratory machines in good order- cleaning and covering after use.
- Ensure general laboratory cleanliness is maintained.
- Report any unusual statistics or observations to the Clinic Manager.
- Ensure the laboratory standard operating procedures are used at all times.
- Ensuring safety procedures in the laboratory are maintained.
- Prepare the required stains, reagents, and solutions necessary for all lab tests.
- Participate in the department planning and forecasting of laboratory supplies.
- Observe proper safety standards in the laboratory.
- Timely submission of weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports.
- Keeping up to date with technical developments, especially those that can save time and improve reliability.
- Performing laboratory tests to produce reliable and precise data to support scientific investigations
- A diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology.
- At least two years of practical relevant work experience
- Registered by the Kenya Medical Laboratory Technologists and Technicians Board
How to Apply
If you meet the above qualifications, please email your certificate of registration with the relevant professional body, resume and a cover letter indicating your expected salary and availability to email@example.com on or before the close of business on Tuesday 28th November 2023
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis, and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.