IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
Sonographer (1 Position)
I. JOB Summmary
Follow established sonogram requirements and regulations to ensure patient care and safety.
II. Key Responsibilities
- Performing radiological procedures by operating complex medical instruments such as ultrasound, and several other imaging devices.
- Producing images of high diagnostic quality.
- Assisting with diagnostic imaging services in Theatres.
- Safeguarding all confidential information concerning patients and their treatment.
- Safeguarding hospital equipment and patient’s property from damage, wastage or loss.
- Effective use of picture archiving and radiological information systems among other duties.
- B.Sc (Radiography) /Higher Diploma
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work under minimum supervision
- Good communication skills
- Must be registered by the radiology board
- 1 year hands on experience