Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Job Purpose :
Reporting directly to the Lead Mobile Developer, the Mid-Level Mobile Developer will be responsible for developing and maintaining mobile applications. They will work closely with the development team to ensure the quality and functionality of the mobile applications.
Key Responsibilities :
- Design, develop, and maintain Mobile applications using React Native.
- Collaborate with UI/UX designers to implement visually appealing and user-friendly interfaces.
- Integrate mobile applications with back-end APIs and services.
- Write unit tests and conduct testing to ensure the quality of the code.
- Collaborate with DevOps engineers to ensure smooth deployment of the mobile applications.
- Stay up to date with the latest industry trends, technologies, and standards related to Mobile development.
- Track work related tasks at every development stage and keep the team aligned with all code changes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
- 3-5 years of experience in Mobile development.
- Proficiency in React Native programming language.
- An understanding of React Native best practices and a commitment to following them.
- Experience with VSCode and development tools.
- Familiarity with Xcode and IOS release tools.
- Understanding of RESTful web services.
Personal Competencies :
- A positive mindset and can-do attitude.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail and commitment to coding standards.
- Self-motivated and able to take initiative.
- Ability to prioritize work effectively.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Excellent communication skills.
Closing Date ; 24th November 2023