Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
WHO WE ARE
Moko Home + Living is a manufacturer and retailer of home furniture products. We pride ourselves on creativity, passion, and fun. Our customers dream of a welcoming place to sleep, relax, and host their guests, but they tell us this isn’t easy – they either have to break the bank or settle for low-quality furniture. Join us in building the products, the brand, and the operations, to put high- quality, affordable living within everyone’s reach. Since our founding, we have reached over 100,000 Kenyan homes with our products, attracted global investment, and grown from a start-up to mid-sized company with 300+ employees.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Moko’s Data Intern will help us bring joy to thousands of families by manufacturing world-class furniture. You’ll handle all tasks related to recording, tracking and reconciling raw material and finished goods movement.
THE ROLE IN BRIEF
- Ensure that all raw material receipts are recorded accurately with no variances
- Ensure that shift production data is accurately recorded and tracked
- Ensure that finished goods handed over to inventory are recorded accurately
- Reconcile all material movement data to ensure zero variances
- Propose systems to ensure all of the above happen sustainably
- Escalate in timely fashion when any challenges are noted
- Provide continuous feedback to team members in a supportive manner
- Achieve high compliance with health and safety standards and other best-practice policies and procedures
CAREER GROWTH + COMPENSATION
Moko invests in building the capacity and skills within our team. Your manager will invest significant time in your career development. We provide constant, actionable feedback delivered through mentorship from the management team. Because of our rapid growth, we constantly have new roles opening up and opportunities in many functions. This results in fast career growth for those who are ready to take up the challenge.
ARE YOU OUR DREAM CANDIDATE?
- Strong organizational and record keeping skills, including the ability to develop operational tools in Microsoft Excel
- Strong interpersonal skills including ability to relate well with team members at all times
- Strong attention to details and ability to deliver on assigned tasks with independence and little supervision
- Strong professional or academic references demonstrating professional accomplishment and trustworthiness
- Knowledge of good stock management practices
- Eagerness to join a young, quickly-growing organization and team
How to apply:
Go to https://moko.co.ke/careers/stocks-data-intern/ to apply.