Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
The curriculum will be used in training conducted by Msingi Trust targeting persons within academia, theological and religious. institutions, faith leaders and feminists. The curriculum development process will be very inclusive. Specific topics will be discussed with the successful consultant and will be based on information gathered from multiple resources including our Feminism and Faith Baseline Survey Report. It is important to us to have a true reflection of the importance of liberated gender practices within communities and the impact of official policies (from grassroot to international level) on the leadership structures within faith spaces
The consultant will be expected to do the following to develop a Feminism and Faith Curriculum to be used in the Msingi Trust Trainings as well as the learning and teaching materials related to it. The curriculum should include but is not limited to instructor’s guides, lesson plans, activities, discussion topics, learning objectives.
The curriculum must be grounded in best practices, use clear and well-designed structure for organising topics, lessons and overviews. There should be an intuitive format that allows for the introduction of new ideas and prompts application of these concepts in day-to-day activities. Instructional strategies, and learner assessment strategies to equip future facilitators/instructors with all the needed materials to deliver the training in both formal and/or informal situations are key. Msingi Trust also requires the ability to edit the curriculum and documents once the finalized materials are complete, so that the formatting can act as a functional template for future content creation and addition or changes to the materials.
Specific timelines will be agreed upon with the successful consultant. Interested consultants/firms must include the following in their application:
- Organisation Profile Short description of the organisation, legal name and status
- Overview of Proposal Short description of the work to be undertaken.
- Curriculum Design Approach Please describe your overall objective and approach to curriculum design. If the consultant would like to partner with another consultant, please include in the proposal.
- Qualifications Please describe the educational and professional background of key staff/trainers, ideally with resume(s) and sample(s) of past work.
- Cost Estimate Include a performance-based budget based on specific tasks.
- Implementation Timeline Give a general sense of when work would commence, midpoint milestones, and complete.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.