Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Nation Media Group, the leading Multi-Media house in East and Central Africa is searching for a suitably qualified candidate for the position of Broadcast Systems Engineer in the NTV Department. We invite candidates who are innovative, performance driven and possess excellent transferrable skills with a good track record of achievement in past roles.
The incumbent will be responsible for offering efficient and cost-effective first and second-level support to end users within the agreed Service Level Agreements (SLAs; as well as managing and maintaining IT services-related servers, routine maintenance of the servers, and ensuring security of systems.
The successful applicant should have experience in the following areas: –
- Installation, configuration, operation and upgrade of all broadcast related software and hardware.
- Maintenance of video and audio systems to ensure minimal downtime e.g., media workflows, autocue, intercom, newsroom and IP transmission systems.
- Providing technical support, fault finding and problem solving for live and recorded productions.
- Keeping abreast of constant changes in technology by researching on new systems, techniques and equipment in the broadcast industry.
- Routine and curative maintenance of broadcast equipment and systems.
- Identifying studio requirements and ensuring there are available tools and spares at all times.
- Record keeping of assets, status and location.
Knowledge & Skills requirements:
Bachelor’s degree in Telecommunication Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Information Technology or Computer Science.
Two (2) years of relevant experience.
Skills and Attributes
- Excellent IT skills
- Excellent attention to details.
- A good team player
- Skill in both verbal and written communication.
- Skill in responding to operational/technical equipment problems.
- Understanding of broadcast rules and regulations
A proactive and result-focused approach to work
The position offers an excellent career growth opportunity and a competitive remuneration package. If you meet the above criteria, apply online before 30th September ,2022.
N/B: Only shortlisted applicants shall be contacted.
How to apply: