Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
The Regional Coordinator-Africa is responsible for leading ECU’s international growth, engagement, and the establishment of new international education and commercial enterprises. The International Partnerships (IP) team is responsible for the development and management of the business partnerships and relationships that support international student recruitment to meet the University’s load and income goals. The IP Team works closely with ECU Schools and Service Centres, education agents, and digital partners to support our diverse activities which exemplify ECU’s aspiration to lead the sector in internationalization.
This position reports to the International Account Manager and is responsible for delivering set recruitment targets for specific channels, territories, and agents.
The role will include regular business travel within the region.
- Work with agents, strategic partners, and applicants from Africa, in preparing complete applications that are ready for assessment by the admissions team.
- Coordinate and deliver exceptional customer service and experience to agents, strategic partners, and applicants from Africa regarding submitted applications.
- Liaise with the admissions team and other internal stakeholders concerning submitted applications.
- Reduce the risk of wasted time and effort of the valuable admissions team resources.
- Improve the conversion rate of submitted applications to complete applications.
- Help improve the conversion rate of the complete application-to-unconditional offers.
- Help reduce admissions-related turn-around times.
- Work effectively with the Line Manager to develop and implement strategies to optimize the results from the region.
- Provide reports on the in-market activity, results, and insights as required.
Essential Skills, Knowledge, and Experience:
- Either a relevant tertiary qualification; or a diploma qualification and relevant work experience.
- Competence in the use of computer-based hardware and software applications, including competency across the full Microsoft Office suite of programs and specified University software programs, with the capability and willingness to learn new packages as appropriate.
- Demonstrated experience in drafting, implementing, and applying policies and regulations.
- Demonstrated high level of organizational, time, and workload management skills, including the ability to prioritize workload to meet strict deadlines.
- Highly effective communication, customer service, and interpersonal skills, and the demonstrated ability to interact constructively and collaboratively with staff at all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to use initiative, assume responsibility for tasks and projects and resolve problems.
- Proven ability to prepare materials that are clear and coherent.
- Proven ability to apply effective problems solving skills to a range of issues.
- Experience working in an admission environment.
- A good understanding of university operations, including educational qualifications and courses.
What We Offer
Navitas is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees feel valued, respected, and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our students and communities in which we live and serve.
Diversity and Inclusion
Navitas promotes and embraces an inclusive and diversified workforce. We believe equality, flexibility, and diversity in the workplace will deliver a rich and collaborative environment for our employees, students, and clients.
We encourage applications from candidates with disabilities, of all ages and genders, and diverse community groups.
How to apply
Please apply online by submitting your CV and Cover Letter.
Applications close on Monday 3rd April 2023. However, we reserve the right to progress or confirm applicants prior to the close date. Applications received after the close date may be considered pending the recruitment process.
For further information or to view other opportunities, please visit navitas.com/careers
Successful candidates will require full working rights in Kenya.
You must be logged in to post a comment.