IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
Job Purpose Statement
To provide effective and efficient 3rd level user support, production management, incident management, change management, project management, patch management and application administration with respect to the banks payment systems and interfaces. The systems include SWIFT, K-printer, IPEN, Chequepoint, Amali, CHI, Credit-quest, Kollectpro, CRB, T24, SSP and ARCIB amongst others. This includes support for projects and changes carried out on any of these applications
To advise Business teams on best architecture for deployment on Business Solutions with respect to the various Business Processes
In collaboration with external vendors, system experts and information security experts the Core Banking Specialist will schedule and direct activities to resolve mentioned systems issues and service problems in a timely and accurate fashion according to agreed SLA.
Ideal Job Specifications
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant IT degree from a University with a reputable curriculum.
- Oracle, Unix and core banking system knowledge
- Proven experience in supporting a core banking application for at least three years
- 3 years practical proven experience in support and troubleshooting of T24, web technology and programming in Info-basic.
- Proven Experience in Jboss / Tomcat or IBM WAS Web Application Management
- Proven experience in Core Banking or Applications systems development
- Proven experience in systems analysis, design, implementation and support.
- Proven knowledge of banking operations, operations in business units and business impact analysis.
- Thorough knowledge of the Bank’s core systems.