IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
Job Purpose Statement
The role holder is responsible in ensuring that all workflows designed and approved for implementation are deployed as per the agreed project timelines and the agreed quality standards. They will act as a liaison between the business process teams and the developers. The role holder would be responsible for ensuring that the solutions developed would meet the future requirements of the business. They will attend design sessions with the developers to ensure that the solution design is agreed by all teams and would be responsible for supporting the other teams within the department to remove any issues that occur during the development lifecycle.
Ideal Job Specifications
- Bachelor’s/University degree, or equivalent technical experience
- Agile project management certification
Desired work experience:
- Minimum 5 to 10 years of relevant work experience in project management, with 5 of these being in process automation
- Experience developing workflows
- Previous work experience in Financial Services
- Experience executing and managing technology projects