Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
- Assess, plan, implement nursing interventions and evaluate patient outcomes and provide appropriate health care services
- Perform nursing procedures safely and efficiently
- Identify priorities and implement care based on individual patients’ needs and sound nursing judgment
- Implement patient flow process effectively
- Utilize the standards and procedures of nursing care to continuously improve the quality of nursing and exceed patients’ expectations
- Participate in quality audits within their departments; addressing identified gaps and concerns
- Be a role model of the nursing profession and exercise professionalism at all times, ensuring all patients are treated with dignity, privacy, and respect, and are encouraged to be involved in their care
- Communicate and act as liaison with patients, family, and health professionals in a manner that respects confidentiality and dignity
- Demonstrate understanding of and adherence to the Company’s infection prevention and control protocols and utilize infection control measures, to provide a safe and suitable environment for patients, staff and visitors etc.
- Safeguard all confidential information concerning patients’ treatment including their property
- Investigate patients’ complaints and incidents promptly in accordance with the Company procedures, and submit required reports within the same shift
- Be knowledgeable of the equipment in the department and to safeguard them from damage, wastage or lose
- Ensure accurate documentation, proper record keeping, submission to the next level (including MOH) and storage of data for continuity, quality and legal references