Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Oasis Healthcare Group Limited is Kenya’s first and largest countrywide fully-integrated private healthcare system, registered in October 2015 and born out of the Oasis Group Practice model of health services provision to harmonize the various companies & facilities existing across the country under the Oasis umbrella. We currently have facilities in the following counties: Kisii, Nyamira, Migori, Homa Bay, Siaya, Uasin-Gishu, Kitui, Nairobi, Kakamega, Bungoma, and Busia
We are currently looking for qualified and dedicated candidates to fill the following positions;
JOB TITLE: MARKETING OFFICER
The successful candidate will be responsible for creating awareness of the Oasis Healthcare portfolio and developing strategic relationships with clients.
- Develop, champion, and review all the marketing strategies, communications, and public relations activities.
- Identify and map corporate and non-corporate target customers.
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key corporates and government agencies.
- Manage stakeholder engagements to increase customer base.
- Delivering revenue by building and maintaining relationships with clients and consistently multi-tasking between new business acquisition and account management.
- Reporting on return on investments of activities planned and key performance metrics.
- Plan and organize initiatives like camps, seminars, and conferences to increase product promotion and referrals.
- Prepare cost-benefit analyses for prospective and existing customers to determine the most suitable products.
- Conducting marketing surveys on current and new products.
- Understanding the Hospital business model, building and measuring key KPIs that drive business.
- Organize CMEs for the promotion of the activities and services of the medical departments and specialties.
- Track leads mediated through the outreach programs to tap new corporate tie-ups and conversion of referrals.
- Champion customer care programs and initiatives to enhance retention.
- Champion digital marketing by identifying new digital marketing trends and ensuring that the brand is in conformity with industry developments.
- Participate in designing and monitoring the marketing merchandise.
Job Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, communication, or any other relevant field.
- A Minimum of 2 years of marketing experience preferably from the healthcare industry.
- Self-motivated, passionate about marketing, and able to work independently.
- Proven ability in content creation and proficiency in Facebook Ads, Google Ads, etc.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates are to email their cover letter and detailed curriculum vitae ONLY; including names and contacts of three references, to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 27th January 2023.
- The email subject line MUST include the position being applied for e.g.,
- Canvassing of any nature will lead to automatic disqualification.