IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
Oasis Healthcare Group Limited is Kenya’s first and largest countrywide fully-integrated private healthcare system, registered in October 2015 and born out of the Oasis Group Practice model of health services provision to harmonize the various companies & facilities existing across the country under the Oasis umbrella. We currently have facilities in the following counties: Kisii, Nyamira, Migori, Homa Bay, Siaya, Uasin-Gishu, Kitui, Nairobi, Kakamega, Bungoma, and Busia
We are currently looking for qualified and dedicated candidates to fill the following positions;
Job Title: Nurse
Job Location – Webuye/Homabay
To provide comprehensive medical and nursing services to all patients in order to assist them regain good health. To promote and restore patients’ health by completing the nursing process; collaborating with physicians and multidisciplinary team members; providing physical and psychological support to patients, friends, and families;
- Identify patient service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual patients and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Maintain nursing guidelines by following the laid down Standard Nursing Policies and procedures.
- Adhere to duty Rosters and Patient Allocation; Assess, Plan and implement nursing care using the Nursing process framework.
- Maintain the nursing ethos as prescribed in the Nurses’ Act Cap 257 of the Laws of Kenya and the Hospital regulations.
- Establish a compassionate environment by providing emotional, psychological, and spiritual support to patients, friends, and families.
- Maintain a therapeutic environment with other health and non-health professionals to uplift multidisciplinary team spirit.
- Promote patient’s independence by establishing patient care goals; teaching and counseling patient, friends, and family and reinforcing their understanding of disease, medications, and self-care skills.
- Provide information to patients and health care team by answering questions and requests raised by clients.
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by following the stipulated nursing guidelines.
- Protect self, patients and employees by strictly adhering to Infection Control Measures.
- Maintain patient confidence and protects operations by monitoring confidential information processing.
- Maintain documentation of patient care services by diligently and faithfully filling all necessary patient documentation.
- Achieve financial objectives by utilizing available resources, using medical equipment correctly and billing promptly services offered.
- Update inventories daily and ensure emergency equipment are updated on a daily basis.
- Diploma or Degree in Nursing from a recognized institution
- Registration with the Nursing Council of Kenya and Valid Practice License
- BLS/ACLS Certification
- Computer literate
- Knowledge of professional standards
- At least one (1) year of working experience as a Nursing Officer in a reputable health facility.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates are to email their cover letter and detailed curriculum vitae ONLY; including names and contacts of three references, to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 3rd December 2022.
- The email subject line MUST include the position being applied for e.g., “NURSE”
- Canvassing of any nature will lead to automatic disqualification.