Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Oasis Healthcare Group Limited is Kenya’s first and largest countrywide fully-integrated private healthcare system, registered in October 2015 and born out of the Oasis Group Practice model of health services provision to harmonize the various companies & facilities existing across the country under the Oasis umbrella. We currently have facilities in the following counties: Kisii, Nyamira, Migori, Homa Bay, Siaya, Uasin-Gishu, Kitui, Nairobi, Kakamega, Bungoma, and Busia
We are currently looking for qualified and dedicated candidates to fill the following positions;
JOB TITLE: PSYCHOLOGIST
The successful candidate will provide psychological assessment, diagnosis, individual, group, and family therapy, case management services, referral, and follow-up to acute, chronic, or moderately disturbed mentally ill clients and/or patients.
- Diagnoses mental and emotional disorders of individuals and administers programs of treatment.
- Observes patients in various situations; selects, administers, and interprets intelligence, personality, or other psychological tests to diagnose disorders and formulate plans of treatment, and provides consultation to other mental health professionals with regard to test results.
- Treats psychological disorders to effect improved adjustments utilizing various psychological techniques; selects appropriate treatment approach and plans frequency, intensity, and duration of individual, group, and family therapies.
- Assesses patient progress and modifies treatment programs accordingly; communicates with and counsels family members as appropriate.
- Documents therapy in accordance with policies and procedures regarding medical records; implements and adheres to policies that ensure patient confidentiality.
- Participates in educational programs, in-service meetings, clinician meetings, and workshops to enhance professional development and maintain currency of methodology and techniques.
Job Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following fields: Clinical Psychology, Medical Psychology, or any other relevant qualification from a recognized Institution.
- Professional qualification and membership;
- Proficiency in computer applications.
- Top-notch Communication skills.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates are to email their cover letter and detailed curriculum vitae ONLY; including names and contacts of three references, to email@example.com on or before 27th January 2023.
- The email subject line MUST include the position being applied for e.g.,
- Canvassing of any nature will lead to automatic disqualification.