IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
Oasis Healthcare Group Limited is Kenya’s first and largest countrywide fully-integrated private healthcare system, registered in October 2015 and born out of the Oasis Group Practice model of health services provision to harmonize the various companies & facilities existing across the country under the Oasis umbrella. We currently have facilities in the following counties: Kisii, Nyamira, Migori, Homa Bay, Siaya, Uasin-Gishu, Kitui, Nairobi, Kakamega, Bungoma, and Busia
We are currently looking for qualified and dedicated candidates to fill the following positions;
Job Title: Transport Manager
The successful candidate will manage the transport departments in all the Oasis affiliates; Their main duties include evaluating and modifying operations, determining and enforcing safety protocols, and managing the maintenance and service of transport vehicles.
- Develop and implement procedures for coordinated operations across the Oasis affiliates.
- Monitor the overall performance of the transport department; including utilization of the available ambulances.
- Coordinate with the group marketing office in creating awareness on the available ambulance services.
- Carry out periodic trainings to the available drivers on the new and upcoming changes in the transport industry including legislations.
- Participate in the recruitment of drivers.
- Ensure all vehicles have up to date insurance requirements
- Maintain detailed records of vehicle servicing and inspection
- Develop strategies for greater fuel efficiency.
- Manage all the drivers within the Oasis Umbrella
- Perform driver duties as required
- Any other duty as may be assigned
- Must be a licensed driver.
- Good understanding of the ambulance operations.
- Any relevant diploma/degree qualification
- Ability to use the Ms-Suit application
- Previous experience in a similar environment will be an added advantage
- Analytical mindset and strong problem-solving skills
How to Apply
- Interested candidates to email their cover letter and detailed curriculum vitae ONLY; including names and contacts of three references, to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 3rd December 2022.
- The email subject line MUST include the position being applied for e.g., “NURSE”
- Canvassing of any nature will lead to automatic disqualification.