Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
To reconcile suspense accounts or match entries / records across accounts / records and take required action that will achieve an outcome where “open” / unmatched items are correctly resolved and reported on in the general ledger within defined turnaround times (TATs). To contribute to the process of improving, automating, digitising and/or eliminating reconciliations.
- Type of Qualification: Diploma
- Field of Study: Finance and Accounting
- 1-2 years
- 1-2 years experience as a Reconciliation Officer or any similar role would be required.
- Adopting Practical Approaches
- Articulating Information
- Checking Details
- Documenting Facts
- Examining Information
- Following Procedures
- Interacting with People
- Interpreting Data
- Managing Tasks
- Meeting Timescales
- Producing Output
- Upholding Standards
- Data Management (Trading, Transacting)
- Financial Accounting
- Financial and Accounting Control
- Financial Systems Administration
- Reconciling Financial Records
- Risk Management