Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
- To perform collections functions focusing on minimising the forward roll rate of potential non-performing loans and increasing recoveries on the non-performing loans, with the emphasis on customer retention, education, and rehabilitation, through effective and efficient collections skills.
- To handle customer enquiries and requests across all mediums (i.e., phone, e-mail, WhatsApp, Interactive SMSs, Chat etc.) accurately and within agreed service times and quality standards
- To initiate customer collections engagements through available channels as listed above
DELIVER WORK QUALITY STANDARDS
- Provide efficient, professional, and quality service to customers aligned to customer centric values
- Maintains a conversational flow during calls.
- Proactively educates the customer about self-service options and appropriate self-service channels.
- Owning the call to provide a solution to the customer’s needs and reducing unnecessary transfers/handoffs
- Compliance with Statutory, regulatory, and business requirements, to protect the reputation of the group and to avoid legal action / sanction in respect of regulatory compliance matters.
- Telephonic Collections on arrear accounts with the intention to obtain a realistic ‘Promise To Pay’ arrangement for the required amount due.
- Refer customer requests to the relevant admin department for actioning.
- Maintain high call activity at agreed levels.
- Confirm / Update customer records.
- Refer accounts to trace when no contact can be made.
- Provide efficient and quality service to customers.
- Comply with product specific policies and procedures.
RISK AND CONDUCT
- Adheres to shift scheduling & Average Handling Times aligned to business unit benchmarks and Targets
- Achieves daily and weekly targets, by operating in an effective yet productive manner, through optimal usage of average handling time
- Risk and Compliance:
- Follow the relevant procedures, work instructions and business requirements
- Disclose all relevant compliance requirements to the customer
- Adheres to all relevant verification policies and procedure
- Knowledge: Accurate and relevant products’ Knowledge and systems knowledge
- Professionalism: Promotes and reinforces the image, brand, services, and products of Stanbic Bank at all times
- Ownership: Owning the call to provide a solution to the customer’s needs and reducing unnecessary transfers/handoffs
- Helpfulness and value: Ensure that on every interaction, prescribed call handling techniques are followed, and that the customer is left with a positive experience
- Emotion: Demonstrates a professional, respectful, and positive attitude towards the customer and colleagues by using the appropriate language and tone
- Completion of all compliance training – Inform and agree with the T/leader to ensure All Compliance Training is completed on scheduled date (Network Next)
Type of Qualification: Business Related Degree
Field of Study: Banking, Business, Commerce
- 1-3 Years collections experience, preferably in the Credit or Collections environment. Call Centre experience an advantage.
- System Usage(Level 1)
- Use basic applications of a computer and other systems in support of business activity, help make decisions.
- Product Knowledge(Level 1)
- Understands the banks products per BU in order to attract and retain existing /potential customers
- Data Analysis experience will be an added advantage
- Checking Details
- Documenting Facts
- Following Procedures
- Interacting with People
- Managing Tasks
- Meeting Timescales
- Producing Output
- Resolving Conflict
- Showing Composure
- Taking Action
- Team Working
- Upholding Standards
- Active Listening
- Difficult Calls Management
- Legal Collections
- Legal Compliance
- Product and Services Knowledge
- Workflow Management