Old Mutual Kenya
Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
- The Call Centre Care Agent is responsible for managing all incoming calls to the Old Mutual.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Efficient & timely claim registration & pending claim documentation follow-up
- Assessor appointment, Windscreen claims processing, Issuance of Courtesy car
- Service provider invoice settlement
- Provide 24/7 support on road rescue.
- Evaluate all new claims and ensure reserves are up to date and appropriate service providers are put in place.
- Manage customer complaints, feedbacks, and communication.
- Provide claims status updates.
- Resolve minor claims complaints.
- Always answer incoming telephone calls into the Call Center in a professional manner.
- Escalate / liaise with other teams on any issues which require further consultation.
- Normal Call center duties. E.g., carrying out customer surveys, social media, email management.
- Performs all other tasks as assigned by the Call Center Manager
- Provide customers with product and service information
Qualifications & Experience
- Basic level of proficiency with Windows based applications such as MS Office, Excel, Word
- Proficient ability to analyse data and develop recommendations.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Always maintains a professional/customer service focus.
- Analytical Thinking, Claims Communication, Constructive Feedback, Customer Follow-Ups, Customer Service, People Management, Professional Etiquette, Quality Assurance (QA)
Skills and competencies
- Availability to work any both day and night shifts.
- 1+ years Call Center experience.
- 2+ months professional experience in an office setting using the telephone and computer as primary instruments to perform the job duties.
- Business related degree
- Progress in Professional qualification in insurance e.g., ACII, COP preferred.
- Experience working in the Insurance industry preferred.
You must be logged in to post a comment.