Old Mutual Kenya
Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
- The Customer Service Professional handles complex administration across the value chain to ensure resolution as well as providing advice on Investment information, Investment Performance and scheme administration and is individually accountable for achieving results through own efforts.
- Timely report of NPS collection and other customer related reports
- Provides information to customers via Old Mutual approved resources.
- Handle, resolve and document customer complaints.
- Completes accurate and timely documentation of all services provided to callers.
- I-invest Account activation & Pin Resets
- Support the branches and front office team with customer information and onboarding.
- Carrying out customer surveys, social media, and email management.
- Retrieval and sharing of ad hoc statements in line with the OM confidentiality guidelines.
- Research required information using available resources.
- Escalate / liaise with other teams on any issues which require further consultation.
- Provide customers with product and service information in line with OM confidentiality guidelines.
- Performs all other tasks as assigned by the line Manager.
Qualifications, Experience and Competencies
- Basic level of proficiency with Windows based applications such as MS Office, Excel, Word
- Proficient ability to analyse data and develop recommendations.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills that help with serving clients.
- Ability to learn new tasks/duties quickly (learning curve)
- A good team player
- Timely and organized.
- Continuous involvement in projects geared towards improving the customer experience.
- Proactive participation and support of operation’s initiatives
Skills and competencies
- Business related degree
- Customer service experience from a Multinational an added advantage
- Knowledge in customer service principles and practices
- Professional experience in an office setting using the telephone and computer as primary instruments to perform duties
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset
You must be logged in to post a comment.