Old Mutual Kenya
Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Define and execute Digital Marketing strategy in conjunction with business to drive sales and customer numbers target as well as digital measures such as leads, followers, fans and engagement on all channels.
- Drive the digital paid media strategy by negotiating digital media buys and finding innovative solutions to drive awareness and uniqueness that links with the conventional media campaigns.
- Developing digital communications in close conjunction with the relevant business and brand teams.
- Manage and develop all media and advertising needs for digital campaigns –internal and external.
- Analysing data and metrics to track the performance of digital marketing campaigns and using insights to improve future campaigns. Working with the digital team to implement changes and improve performance.
- Manage the digital agency relationships undertake Agency reviews and evaluate quality of service delivery.
- Supporting digital infrastructure design and development, from a marketing and communications perspective.
- Grow the corporate brand, OM Foundation and specific product brands to gain market leadership in digital measures.
- Manage digital campaigns ROI / Return on Ad Spend
- Develop the digital marketing and communication policies and procedures
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, and the personal qualities of a self-starter, organized, results oriented and a team player.
- Proficiency on Apple Mac, MS Office Suite, and latest Adobe Creative suite software with strong IT skills.
- Ability to constantly update personal design competencies to keep abreast with changing technology.
- Exceptional creative flair and design.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- At least 8 years’ experience in a relevant marketing role in a dynamic work environment. If less experience, must demonstrate the ability to upskill quickly.
You must be logged in to post a comment.