Old Mutual Kenya
Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
- To ensure that all Third Party Recovery matters are attended to promptly and in a professional manner by initiating the recovery process and where appropriate appointing Old Mutual’s external Advocates to commence recovery process in Court.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Attend to legal claims correspondence and act appropriately and promptly to facilitate expeditious legal claims processing.
- Appoint service providers and monitor their performance for effective service delivery
- Pursue recovery from third parties and ensure prompt conclusion of all recovery matters so as to reduce the final cost of the claim.
- Guide/assist the legal clerk in the legal payment processing to facilitate timely payment of legal claims.
- Determine and set correct reserves and regularly revise them to reflect correct position of the company liability at any given time.
- Identify and pursue third party claims that can be settled out of court so as to reduce claim costs.
- Assist in providing legal opinions on technical issues to assist in making legally sound decisions
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- Degree in Law
- Admission to the bar as an advocate of the High Court of Kenya.
- One year’s experience in handling Third Party Recovery matters after admission to the Bar.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Strong Analytical skills
- Good communication skills
- Strong negotiation skill
You must be logged in to post a comment.