IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
Old Mutual is a premium African financial services organisation that offers a broad spectrum of financial solutions to retail and corporate customers across key market segments in 14 countries. The lines of business include Life and Savings, Property and Casualty, Asset Management and Banking and Lending.
We are rooted in our purpose of Championing Mutually Positive Futures Every Day and believe that a great customer experience is anchored in a great employee experience.
Reporting to the Head – Corporate Retention & Customer Experience, the Relationship Manager is responsible for providing professional guidance on policy matters, ensuring comfort and assistance of clients/intermediaries, and communicating with clients and brokers on a timely basis for relevant concerns.
- End to end proactive management of Intermediaries and customer relationships for assigned portfolio of schemes.
- Ensure superior customer experience is always provided to intermediaries/clients while working closely with other departments.
- Track and report on delivery of OM Customer Service Charter to meet the NPS and NES targets
- Contribute to the profitable growth of the portfolio based on set annual targets through profitable retention of existing business
- Responsible for obtaining and providing correct market intelligence on renewal/Tender business to ensure it is correctly/competitively priced.
- Proactively manage and reduce all costs including cost controls for adverse performing schemes.
- Support on excess, undertakings, and premium collection.
- Adhere to all the processes, procedures and controls set parameters.
- Train and increase uptake of all automation initiatives by clients/intermediaries and having gained comprehensive understanding of the same.
- Demonstrate teamwork/spirit and continued personal development.
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the management.
- 2-3 years’ experience in the insurance industry preferably in client servicing
- Experience in handling SME/Corporate clients/portfolio is a must.
- Sales experience and excellent report writing communication and interpersonal skills.
- University Graduate in business related degree com/Finance/Business Administration Administration-Insurance Option/Marketing/Economics
- Professional insurance qualifications – CII/COP is an added advantage
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office suite & packages (word, excel, PowerPoint)
- Health Benefit Plans Management
- Presentation & Public speaking skills
- Key Accounts Management
- Customer Servicing
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Highly motivated, flexible and adaptable nature.
- Good business acumen and good understanding of the market
- Self-starter who shows initiative and is able to work under minimal supervision
- Personal and professional ethics
- Planning and Organising
- Analytical Thinking & Risk Management
- Process Discipline and Quality Orientation
- Decision Making
- Business Acumen
- Strategic Orientation
- Result Orientation
- Developing Self/Others
- Culture sensitivity on Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Closing Date: 02 December 2022