Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
The Finance Transformation and Strategy Senior Associate will work directly with the Head of Financial Advisory Services (FAS) to lead different strategic projects and process improvement initiatives that are critical for the Finance division. You will identify and advance opportunities to optimize processes and system automation initiatives. You will gain insight into the broader finance departments and major organization-wide change projects.
Project Management and Process Improvement
Lead high-priority projects: directly implement and lead key projects aimed at setting up a scalable and efficient team. You will be working with staff across the Finance Team as you take the lead on such projects, reporting progress back to the Head of FAS and engaging him when necessary. Sample projects include:
- Create financial models for new business opportunities that emphasize paths toward profitability, process effectiveness, and balance sheet health
- Prepare robust scenario plans that inform short-to medium-term decisions that align with the organization’s objectives, and finance strategy.
Lead process improvement initiatives: assess existing process flows and initiatives to improve team throughput, define the target state, prepare an implementation roadmap and drive team work prioritization. Sample projects include:
- Identifying integration opportunities for relevant data, mainly getting us to a roadmap to move to an extended planning and analysis (xP&A) to improve speed of decision making and reduce overall time spent by the team in collating, reconciling and transforming data.
- On an ongoing basis, identify areas of improvement; research best practices and offer guidance and recommendations for changes and potential solutions.
- Perform preliminary financial reviews for multiple deliverables such as models from program teams, budget roll ups, board packs, etc.
- Represent Finance to program teams and drive a variety of finance-related projects by working to connect FP&A, Accounting, and Treasury teams with program teams.
Staff Management: you will oversee the professional development and high-quality project work of one Analyst.
Across all roles, these are the general qualifications we look for. For this role specifically, you will have:
- 6+ years of experience in consulting, finance, or financial analysis.
- Solid understanding of using advanced formulas in Excel
- Logical thinker & comfort with analysis. We are looking for someone who is a structured thinker and can use quantitative analysis to create insights and inform recommendations.
- Strong executive-level communication skills — the ability to quickly identify what matters and communicate that clearly and concisely to senior stakeholders.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree
- Language: English
You must be logged in to post a comment.