Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Adventist University of Africa (AUA), a Chartered University of Seventh-day Adventists
(SDA) Church based in Nairobi, Kenya, established by the General Conference of SDA to
provide postgraduate education in Theology, Business, Public Health, Applied Computer
Science and other fields. The University seeks to deliver outstanding postgraduate education
from a Biblical foundation to prepare competent leaders to serve the Church and society in a
Qualifications and Skills Required
- An earned Master degree in online education, or Instructional Design, or a related field from a recognized and accredited university.
- An earned PhD degree in at least one of the following: Leadership, Management, Finance, Public Health, Computer Science, and Education.
- Have a minimum of 2 years of experience in online education, with a track record ofsuccessful program development and implementation.
- Have leadership and team management skills.
- Be able to train staff, students, and faculty on online education topics.
- Have an in-depth knowledge of online learning platforms and technologies.
- Have a passion for education and a commitment to creating exceptional online learning experiences.
- Be a Seventh-day Adventist in good standing.
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and execute a comprehensive online education strategy in alignment with AUA mission and goals.
- Collaborate with the Quality Assurance Director and relevant academic leaders to develop policies for AUA online education offerings.
- Oversee the development of high-quality online courses and educational content, ensuring they meet the standards.
- Collaborate with programme coordinators and subject matter experts to design engaging and effective online learning experiences.
- Implement best practices in online pedagogy and ensure continuous improvement of AUA online education offerings.
- Monitor and analyze the performance of online programmes, making data-driven decisions to enhance student engagement and success.
- Lead a team of instructional designers, content developers, and support staff to deliver a seamless online learning experience.
- Provide training for staff, students, and faculty on online education.
- Stay abreast of the latest trends and technologies in online education and integrate innovative solutions into AUA online programmes.
How to Apply
To apply, submit a cover letter, curriculum vitae, and copies of academic degrees/certificates electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com.
Application Deadline: All applications should be submitted by December 31, 2023.
Only qualified applicants will be notified and invited for an interview.