Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Mitsumi Distribution is on the lookout for a Solutions Architect in Nairobi, Kenya! As an operational solution architect within our dynamic team, you’ll dive into intricate challenges in the cloud business, infrastructure, and beyond.
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Contribute to the development of complex solution architectures in specific business, infrastructure, or functional areas.
- Identify and evaluate alternative architectures and tradeoffs in cost, performance, and scalability.
- Produce specifications of cloudbased or onpremises components, tiers, and interfaces for translation into detailed designs using selected services and products.
- Support a change program or project through the preparation of technical plans and application of design principles that comply with enterprise and solution architecture standards.
- Be accountable for understanding client requirements, collecting data, delivering analysis, and problem resolution.
- Monitor the external environment to gather intelligence on emerging technologies.
- Create reports and technology roadmaps and share knowledge and insights with others.
- Design components using appropriate modeling techniques following agreed architectures, design standards, patterns, and methodology.
- Create multiple design views to address the concerns of different stakeholders of the architecture and handle both functional and nonfunctional requirements, including proof of concept (POC).
- Review, verify, and improve own designs against specifications.
- Make recommendations for the development of new gotomarket services and contribute knowledge on relevant verticals.
- Operate across both the technical levels within enterprise architecture and the value chain to develop holistic and integrated solutions.
- Coach and mentor more junior Solution Architects.
Knowledge, Skills, And Attributes:
- Extensive knowledge of multivendor service integrations and crossfunctional software,
- OS’s, and infrastructure designs.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Specialist knowledge of how specific infrastructures and application software are
- deployed in line with relevant methodologies and frameworks.
- Ability to develop and leverage specialist knowledge of reference architectures.
- Ability to maintain knowledge of trends and developments in technology domains.
Academic qualifications and certifications:
- Qualification in Information Technology or Information Systems.
- Certification and working knowledge of Enterprise Architecture methodologies (e.g.,
- TOGAF, Zachman, SOA, ITIL, COBIT, etc.).
- SAFe Scaled Agile certification advantageous.
How to Apply
To apply send your CV to email@example.com