Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
- The Advanced Customer Services (ACS) is a unit within the Oracle’s Customer Success Services Organization that enables long term support relationships with many of Oracle’s largest customers. Click (https://www.oracle.com/support/advanced-customer-services/) for more information about ACS
- Advanced Support Engineers (ASE) provide support in the continuous operational improvement of Oracle environments.
- ASEs do this by leveraging Oracle’s support-based intellectual property and customers’ experiences throughout their involvement with Oracle’s technologies.
- Our goal is for every customer to gain ever-more value from their Oracle Solutions by helping them make well informed decisions regarding the implementation; management and use of Oracle technologies.
What you’ll do
- Learn from experts and contribute to bring value to our customers leveraging on Oracle’s international network of experts.
- Use Oracle internal tools, resources, and network to learn and stay up to date with on innovation and leading technologies.
- Contribute as a team member on customer projects together with Oracle experts and leaders.
- Consult with clients to understand their business requirements and map them to our solutions and services.
- Learn how to design solutions using Oracle leading technology and Consulting methods, tools, and best practices.
- Support Customer relationships with ACS focused on collaborative, long-term partnerships.
- Work involves some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying Oracle policies and procedures.
- Able to demonstrate time management.
- Able to complete individual goals as well as work in a team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate using technical concepts. Working knowledge of Oracle products is a plus but not necessary.
- Professional demeanor.
- Availability to work in scheduled out of hours operations when required.
What you’ll bring
- Bachelor degree or up to 2 years relevant experience.
- Technical aptitude: You have an interest, understanding and curiosity in cloud technology concepts such as Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, Machine Learning, DevOps, Security and Oracle Cloud infrastructure
- Fluency in English.
- Communication skills: You have an ability to collaborate and present concepts clearly.
- Innovation: You’re open to new ideas and challenges
- Agility: You’re a pro at embracing change. Your self-confidence helps you learn and adapt wherever you go.
- Drive: You have a “roll-up-the-sleeves” and “get the job done” attitude.
- Resilient and capable of working effectively under pressure.
- Strong organization, negotiation, and planning skills
- High energy: You’re optimistic, always eager to interact and influence people.
- Teamwork: You’re a fantastic team player who also loves smashing individual goals.
- Critical thinking: You’re a natural strategist who can analyze situations, identify issues, and solve problems creatively.
- Love & passion for customer success.
What we’ll give you
- Significant investment in your professional development and a social network of resources and thought leaders inside Oracle.
- Fun and flexible work for the ideal work-life balance
- An inspiring, inclusive, and multicultural community that values fresh perspectives.
- A buddy program: a senior expert will be assigned to work closely with you to help you making connections and learning the business.
- World-class professional training from industry experts.
- A defined career progression based on annual performance and personal development followed closely by a direct manager.
- The opportunity to engage with a variety of customers in multiple areas.
- Competitive pay and excellent benefits that will help you do your best work.
You must be logged in to post a comment.