Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
What you’ll do
- Contribute as a team member on customer projects
- Assist customers in implementing Human Capital Management Cloud technology as part of Oracle’s cloud strategy
- Act as a Functional consultant specialising in the delivery of HCM Cloud applications
- Analysis, design, recommendation, and implementation of business performance improvements
- Configure, test, and deploy responsive web and mobile based HCM applications
- Assist in validating the solution before adoption
- Assist in delivering client facing workshops
- Work collaboratively within a team both on and off customer sites
- Proactively engage with team and clients recommending Oracle standard solutions
- Share your knowledge and experience within the team and your extended network
What you’ll bring
- BA degree in Human Resource Management, Psychology, Business Studies, Technology, HR Systems/Technology, Computer Science, or other relevant degrees
- Knowledge of HR processes and the business problems faced by HR practitioners
- Strong organisation and leaderships skills
- Good inter-personal and communication skills
- Passion and aim to learn and share their knowledge with the team
- Willingness to travel
- Your own country language + excellent English
- Strong ability to solve problems and process data
- Thrive on innovation and ability to think creatively
- Love & passion for customer success.
- Range: You are curious and have varied interests.
- Drive: You have a “roll-up-the-sleeves” and “get the job done” demeanor
- Effectiveness: You’re able to multi-task, prioritize and manage your time when you
What we’ll give you
- Significant investment in your professional development via training, mentoring and a social network of resources and leaders with a vision inside Oracle
- The opportunity to engage with a variety of customers in multiple areas
- Fun and flexible work for the ideal work-life balance
- An inspiring, inclusive, and multicultural community that values fresh perspectives
- Competitive pay and excellent benefits that will help you do your best work
Relevant Modules in your Degree/or Working Experience
- Experience working in a HR/HRIS related role
- Experience in a customer-facing role
Interest in areas of:
- HR Technology
- IT for Business
- Digital Transformation Strategy
- Organisational Management / Behaviour
Detailed Description and Job RequirementsEntry-level consulting position for those who are new to professional services and are developing their expertise. Receives detailed instruction on routine work and on new projects or assignments.
As a member of a project team, follows standard practices and procedures to analyze situations/data and provide quality work products to deliver functional and technical solutions on applications and technology installations. Work involves some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying relevant Oracle methodologies and practices with limited autonomy. Implements Oracle products and technology in various industries to meet customer specifications.
0 to 2 years of experience relevant to a functional or technical role. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience preferred. Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus. Demonstrates basic competence in one product or technology area. Ability to communicate effectively and build rapport with team members and clients. Ability to travel as needed.
You must be logged in to post a comment.