IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
School Of Nursing Principal
PCEA Kikuyu Hospital, one of the leading Mission Hospitals, works to promote the well-being of all people through provision of holistic, quality, affordable, health care services while witnessing the Love of Jesus Christ through healing. We provide the following specialized services: General Medicine, Ophthalmic, Orthopaedic, Dental, and Renal.
The Hospital is soliciting for qualified applicants for the position of School of Nursing Principal.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing.
- Masters Degree in a relevant discipline.
- Registered with Nursing Council of Kenya.
- Must have a minimum of 5yrs in Nursing Practice at a senior level.
- Must have demonstrated ability to handle departmental budgets, resources, processes, projects and relationships.
- Must have ability to plan, organize, implement, monitor, and evaluate departmental goals.
- Have strong analytical skills and be result oriented.
- Participate in strategic planning process for the school
- Participate in budget development and resource mobilization for the school.
- Review and revision of policies, rules, regulations and philosophy of the school.
- Participate in recruitment of staff and enrollment of students.
- Regularly reviewing the Curriculum to ensure compliance to the Nursing Council of Kenya guidelines.
- Responsible for conduct of examinations
- Incharge of supervision and mentorship of Tutors and Clinical Instructors.
- Guidance and counselling of students
- Supervision of living conditions of students in the hostels.
- Participate in procurement of equipment and supplies for use in the school.
- Supervision of library services.
- Liaison with and ensuring compliance with regulatory bodies.
- General administration of the school of nursing.
- Implementation of the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System.
How to Apply:
For more details and how to apply, please fill the online recruitment form available on the Hospital website.
Application deadline will be on 30th November 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
PCEA Kikuyu Hospital is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an all-inclusive environment for our employees, clients, the community and other stakeholders.
ISO 9001:2015 and 15189:2012 Certified