Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Liaise with the home office’s Accounting department, Project Specialist, and Case Leader, etc. to manage and troubleshoot project accounting issues as they may arise
- Reconcile project accounting and provide back-up documentation of all financial transactions into monthly accounting package to home office
- Establish and maintain electronic accounting tracking mechanisms, per Palladium and USAID accounting standards.
Conduct monthly audits of local expenditures as reported by the Field Office, including local bank reconciliation and US dollar expenses
- Review all local expenses for billing purposes
- Produce accurate and timely financial reports
- Maintain all accounting records
- Act as first point of contact with local bank
- Monitor vendor invoices and disburse payments upon approval of the COP
- Oversee finance and accounting procedures
- Review monthly budget reports to ensure accuracy
- Indicate project activity numbers for billings and expenses so that Project Specialist can input into budget tracking tool
- Prepare monthly cash forecasts for COP’s review and approval
- Oversee the financial aspect of procurement of goods and services for the project, ensuring compliance with Palladium and USAID policies
- Review invoices for local services for the project
- 3 years of experience in finance and accounting, BA preferred.
- Experience with USAID accounting/financial procedures preferred.
- Microsoft office suite proficiency and the ability to operate spreadsheet and word-processing programs at a highly proficient level
- Proactive problem-solving, decision-making and good judgment skills
- Demonstrated ability and commitment to manage confidential information
- Attention to detail and ability to effectively and efficiently perform multiple tasks and balance competing priorities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Ability to communicate effectively with managers, colleagues, service providers and clients
- Professional and mature demeanor and conduct
You must be logged in to post a comment.