Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
Roles and Responsibilities:
Palladium is seeking an Office Manager for an anticipated USAID-funded economic growth program which is anticipated to begin in 2023. The Administration Officer will be responsible for administrative support for the project office. S/he will report directly to the Director of Finance and Administration.
The USAID/Kenya and East Africa Feed the Future (FtF) Private Sector Activity (PSA) will be a 5-year program focused on accelerating agriculture-led growth in Kenya through partnerships with large agricultural sector firms (such as processors and off-takers) and expansion of smallholder farmer out-grower schemes. The anticipated activity will focus on creating jobs and generating large scale increases in sales/exports in the agriculture sector cost-effectively and, ideally, through a sustainable and locally-led vehicle. The activity would combine tools used in USAID’s traditional private sector development activities with tools used to mobilize finance and investment into one mechanism – supporting a range of agricultural firms to expand investments and operations via a blended finance approach. For more information on the potential project, please consult the RFI: https://www.grants.gov/web/grants/view-opportunity.html?oppId=338564 .
Duration: 5 years (anticipated start in July 2023)
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
- Assist in planning and coordinating regional and international travel for the project staff and consultants
- Arrange and participate in conferences, training sessions, and meetings
- Manning of the telephone switchboard to provide and/or oversee telephone and fax communication for all staff
- Coordinate office logistics and services, including working across Palladium Kenya projects to compete and maintain efficient blanket purchase agreements and service agreements that all projects can tap into.
- Receive clients and visitors, assist and resolve problems and inquiries of visitors
- Travel to project activities in accordance with the project needs
- Assist in the organization and execution of training events and seminars to be implemented by the project
- Support the accounting, M&E, and communications personnel in their day-to-day duties
- Any other tasks as requested by the Director of Finance and Administration and COP
- Strong verbal communication skills in English
- Attention to detail and ability to effectively and efficiently perform multiple tasks and balance competing priorities
- Professional and mature demeanor and conduct
- Kenyan nationals preferred
- At least five years of experience working in administration or office management
- Previous experience working for a USAID project preferred
You must be logged in to post a comment.