Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
- Support HR Operations and Systems team with miscellaneous project activities. Examples may include, managing the global HR calendar, maintaining dashboards, knowledge management, supporting global project teams, etc.
- Support global policy revision history and drive the cadence and management of updates.
- Audit global and local policies and determine opportunities to align, simplify, and streamline.
- Partner with Global HR Leadership Team to stay abreast of policy change impacts on organizational documents, manuals, and materials and make changes as necessary.
- Coordinate with Regional HR Directors to conduct an annual review of employee handbooks, onboarding materials, and policies posted on SharePoint.
- Drive the project management of required US compliance reports, correspondence and records pertaining to regulatory compliance (i.e., EEOC, AAP) by partnering with the US Talent Acquisition team and vendors.
- Track and respond to due diligence, internal, and external audit requests ensuring adherence to PATH’s data privacy policies.
- Ensure compliance obligations are met and partner with HR Leadership Team to implement recommendations, remediation, and action plans resulting from audits.
Required skills and experience:
- At least two years of administration experience in an HR environment (Essential)
- Previous experience in project management (Desirable)
- Experience with HR systems and processes (familiarity with Workday an asset) (Desirable)
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Experience with forming, leading, supporting, or acting a member of a project team
- Experience creating agendas and facilitating meetings
- Familiar with project management software and tools (e.g. Smartsheet, excel)
- Have a strong foundation of HR knowledge and a curious and collaborative approach with HR partners, HR leaders, and business stakeholders
- Have a global mindset
- Works well with ambiguity
- Action oriented with an innate curiosity and a growth mindset