This job has been expired
Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
- Lead technical Service Delivery, budget management, monitoring and reporting activities throughout relevant project cycles – project design, start-up, implementation and close-out – in line with PATH program quality principles and standards, donor requirements, and good practices to ensure quality, timeliness and efficiency of all deliverables through the case management systems and referral networks component of the project. Ensure project team and partner staff use the appropriate systems and tools.
- Lead the development, dissemination, and implementation of strategies, approaches, guidance, standard operating procedures, tools, and various job-aids to facilitate service delivery through case management and referral and strengthen referral networks amongst social service providers.
- Take lead in providing technical assistance, guidance, and capacity strengthening for USAID NURU YA MTOTO project staff and LIPs in HIV, Education, PSS, child safeguarding and Care through case management and referral networks, ensuring learning and training strategies and agendas/curriculums, conducting trainings and workshops, mentoring and coaching.
- Lead Project technical team to work with and create linkages with stakeholders involved in Adolescent service delivery with a specific focus on USAID NURU YA MTOTO Adolescent girls receiving top up and or service layering in line with DREAMS service delivery. Strengthen coordination and networking, facilitate linkages, communication, and learning exchanges between GOK entities, LIPs, and CSOs/CBOs to support strengthening of case management capacity. Apply appropriate application of partnership concepts, tools and approaches.
- Effectively manage talent and supervise. Manage team dynamics and staff well-being. Provide coaching, strategically tailor individual development plans, contribute to the recruitment process of project staff, and complete performance management for direct reports.
- Champion learning with project staff and partner teams. Analyze and evaluate project performance data following MEAL policy.Proactively identify issues and concerns and use participatory processes to overcome implementation obstacles.
- Coordinate and monitor financial and material resources relevant to achieve the assigned project outcome. Through planning and oversight ensure efficient use of project resources.
- Assist with preparation of trends analysis reports and disseminate results. Review project documentation to ensure project file is complete with all required documentation and is filed per agency and donor requirements.
- Maintain relationships and represent PATH with DCS, peer organizations, research and other institutions, participate in relevant forums and knowledge networks to collect and share promising practices in case management systems and referral networks, promote PATH’ work, and contribute to the PATH learning agend
Education and Experience
- Master’s degree in social science, Public Health, Gender, International Development, Development Economics or a related field.
- Minimum of 7 years of work experience in project management with at least 3 years in an advisory role in relation to HIV care and treatment and/or OVC programming, ideally with an international NGO.
- Strong knowledge of the health and social service sector in Kenya.
- Demonstrated ability to develop user-friendly guidance, tools and standard operating procedures for use at health facilities, CSO/CBO and community levels.
- Relevant grant management experience, especially for USG or other public donors, a plus.
- Experience working with stakeholders at various levels including but not limited to State and government actors, LIPs, civil society, healthcare providers and social service providers.
- Experience analyzing data and contributing to evaluation reports.
- Experience using MS Windows and MS Office packages (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Strong critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills with ability to make sound judgment.
- Strong communication, relationship management skills and the ability to work effectively with local stakeholders. Representation abilities.
- Presentation, facilitation, training, mentoring, and coaching skills
- Proactive, results-oriented, and service-oriented
Required/Desired Foreign Language
Good technical writing skills in English
You must be logged in to post a comment.