Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
About the job
At gTech’s Users and Products team (gUP), our mission is to help users get the most out of Google. We represent Google’s users and many of our partners globally, sharing insights with the larger Google organization to enable exceptional customer and product experiences.
gUP builds innovative solutions that take user experience and engagement with Google to the next level, supporting users across products, countries, cultures, incomes, and identities. We advocate for users through partnerships with product areas at Google (and some Alphabet businesses), supporting Google’s consumer products ecosystem and enabling numerous launches for Google’s consumer products each year.
Product Solutions Engineers are united by our passion for technology and making an impact. We are on a mission to delight the millions of consumers, advertisers and publishers who rely on our flagship products like Google Marketing Platform, Ads, AdSense, Pixel, Project Fi, and Google Play. At the intersection of sales, product and customers, we focus on technical operations and solutions.
As a Payments Platform Partner Engineer, you will balance business and partner needs with technical constraints, develop innovative, cutting edge solutions, and act as a partner and consultant to those you are working with. You will also build tools and automate products, oversee the technical execution and business operations of Google’s partnerships, as well as develop product strategy and prioritize projects. We are focused on delivering excellent customer care, ensuring things go smoothly for our customers across the globe when they need us most.
Please note: Individuals applying for this position will not be eligible for immigration support
Google creates products and services that make the world a better place, and gTech’s role is to help bring them to life. Our teams of trusted advisors support customers globally. Our solutions are rooted in our technical skill, product expertise, and a thorough understanding of our customers’ complex needs. Whether the answer is a bespoke solution to solve a unique problem, or a new tool that can scale across Google, everything we do aims to ensure our customers benefit from the full potential of Google products.
- Perform implementation reviews, advocate new product features, and ensure the prompt and proper resolution of technical challenges.
- Guarantee the technical aspects of a partner’s integration (both new and ongoing) by providing the necessary documentation and technical guidance.
- Improve product feature offerings by providing partner feedback to internal cross-functional teams, including Product Management and Engineering.
- Understand operational workflows, identify and define tool needs to enable operational scaling, and drive the development (initial and ongoing) and deployment of these tools with Engineering.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with web technologies (e.g., HTML, CSS, and HTTP).
- Customer-facing experience translating technical concepts and solutions to non-technical and executive audiences.
- Experience identifying business needs, defining, and building technical solutions to address business needs in a start-up environment.
- Experience in technical leadership, project management, and analytical problem-solving.
- Familiarity with SQL/MySQL and Unix/Linux operating systems and commands.
- Ability to collaborate, build consensus, deliver, and drive technical decisions with various sized customer stakeholder groups.