COMMUNITY ORAL HEALTH OFFICER (C.O.H.O) – Re- Advertisement
Job Summary: Responsible for handling all oral health matters for all our clients according to the stipulated procedures.
Minimum Job Requirements.
- Diploma in Community Oral Health from Kenya Medical Training College or an equivalent recognized institution.
- Proficiency in Computer skills
- Minimum Two years working experience as a Community Oral Health Officer in a reputable health facility an added advantage.
- Registered as a Community Oral Health Officer with the regulatory body.
- Valid current Practicing License.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Comprehensive dental and periodontal examination, radiographic investigation, diagnosis and treatment of common dental conditions.
- Oral hygiene education and diet counselling.
- Scaling, polishing and prophylaxis.
- Fissure sealant and Fluoride application.
- Minor oral surgery: extractions, simple suturing, Incision and drainage, reducing simple fractures.
- Class I restorations and temporary fillings
- Alginate impressions and study model fabrication.
- Implement and adhere to infection prevention protocols
- Consulting with and Referral to dentist and other specialists.
- Guiding students on attachment
- Due to the volumes of applications, only soft copy applications will be accepted. Hard copy applications will not be accepted
- Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.
- We do not charge any fee for receiving CV’s or for interviewing.
- All communications will be through the official line and email
- PCEA Chogoria Hospital is an equal opportunity employer
- Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification
Candidates who meet above minimum requirements are requested to submit their applications to email@example.com and attaching their detailed CV (with 3 referees), certificates, testimonials (including a letter from local Church Minister) so as to reach the Chief Executive Officer by 4 p.m on Tuesday 31st January 2023.