STUDENTS’ CUSTODIAN – (1 Post) – Re-Advertisement
Job Summary: Responsible for ensuring that the students are living in a conducive and serene environment in the halls of residence. It also includes timely serving of meals.
Academic and professional Qualifications for the Position
- Minimum Diploma in Hospitality Management/Housing Keeping
- Relevant work experience in a similar capacity an added advantage
- Basic counselling skills an added advantage
- Computer literacy and demonstrated ability to use MS word and Excel
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Superior interpersonal skills
- Ability to anticipate and respond to the needs of the students
- High degree of sense of duty and responsibility
- Must demonstrate high integrity
- Must be a lady of age 30 years and above
Minimum Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure safety and security of students’ in the hostels
- Ensure cleanliness, neatness and orderliness in the hostels
- Verify room occupancy and issuance of rooms to new students
- Conduct checks of facilities and properties and report any damages for repair
- Follow up with the maintenance department of the hospital for various electrical and plumbing repairs
- Prevent access to the hostels by unauthorized individuals
- Ensure students discipline and adherence to rules while in the halls of residence
- Respond to students related issues which include but not limited to sickness.
- Issue and manage consumable supplies in their respective hostels
- Any other duties assigned by immediate supervisor
- Serving the student meals
- Due to the volumes of applications, only soft copy applications will be accepted. Hard copy applications will not be accepted
- Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.
- We do not charge any fee for receiving CV’s or for interviewing.
- All communications will be through the official line and email
- PCEA Chogoria Hospital is an equal opportunity employer
- Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification
Candidates who meet above minimum requirements are requested to submit their applications to email@example.com and attaching their detailed CV (with 3 referees), certificates, testimonials (including a letter from local Church Minister) so as to reach the Chief Executive Officer by 4 p.m on Tuesday 31st January 2023.