Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
- Promotes skill and knowledge in the emergency care and resuscitation of infants and children
- Serves as a resource when questions arise related to pediatric care.
- Create pediatric quality improvement and pediatric patient safety initiatives.
- Review and if needed, improve equipment, supplies, and medications related to pediatric care.
- Work collaboratively with orthopedic surgeons to improve pediatric care.
- Interact collaboratively with nursing department personnel to enhance pediatric care.
- Conduct orthopedic clinics and reviews for patients with orthopedic surgery conditions.
- Screen patients with the assistance of orthopedic surgeons.
- Study patients’ medical histories, then meet with them to discuss their complaints and symptoms
- Examine or supervise the examination and diagnostic testing of patients
- Make diagnoses, and make recommendations
- Offer specialized clinical services including Orthopedics;
- Prescribe drugs and supplements
- Create postoperative-care plans, and assist in the follow-up of patients
- Conducting ward rounds reviewing and making the appropriate referral
- Conduct research and receive continuing education
- Higher Diploma in Pediatrics and child health/pediatrics
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
- Diploma in Clinical Medicine and Surgery