Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date employee records in HR systems.
- Assist in the onboarding and offboarding processes, including preparing paperwork, coordinating orientations, and conducting exit interviews.
- Manage HR department calendars, scheduling appointments and meetings.
- Prepare HR-related documents, such as offer letters, contracts, and employee communications.
- Handle incoming HR-related inquiries and direct them to the appropriate team members.
- Ensure HR practices comply with relevant laws and regulations.
- Assist in maintaining records for affirmative action plans, and other compliance-related documents.
- Assist in resolving employee inquiries and concerns in a timely and professional manner.
- Collaborate with HR team members to address workplace issues and maintain a positive employee experience.
- Assist in leave management.
- Assist in implementing any HR projects.
- Undertake any lawful duties as may be assigned by your manager.
The successful candidate will possess:
- 2 years of experience.
- Bachelor in HR Management or Diploma in HR.
- Strong in oral and written communication in English.
- Good interpersonal abilities.
- Database management and record keeping.
- Ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of the job requirements.
- Demonstrate strong abilities as an organizer, relationship builder, negotiator, problem solver, public speaker, and customer service person.
- Demonstrate resourcefulness and initiative in dealing with daily assumptions.
- Must love working with people.