Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
About Ilara Health
At Ilara Health we are building a network of technology-enabled primary healthcare clinics (PHCs) delivering affordable, quality healthcare to Africas under-served communities by partnering with local providers across the continent. Founded by entrepreneurs passionate about the role technology can play in improving health outcomes, Ilara Health helps over 2,000 clinics spread across Kenya to deliver care to over 3 million patients each year. Ilara Health is a venture-backed company on an aggressive growth path and this is an opportunity to get into an exciting, early stage startup that is bound to make an impact on healthcare outcomes in Africa.
About the Role:
As a Competitive Intelligence Intern, you will play a crucial role in maintaining competitive pricing of Ilara Health pharmaceutical products. You will be responsible for gathering, verifying, and updating market pricing data in Ilara Health databases. Your attention to detail and commitment to data accuracy will contribute to the success of our mission to provide affordable products to our clients.
- Work closely with internal teams, healthcare facilities, and pharmaceutical suppliers to gather pricing data.
- Accurately enter pricing data for pharmaceutical products into internal trackers
- Review and validate data for completeness and correctness, identifying and correcting or inconsistencies.
- Collaborate with the data management team to ensure data quality standards are met and maintained.
- Assist in the ongoing cleanup and maintenance of the database, including identifying and resolving data discrepancies.
- Keep up-to-date with industry trends and changes in pharmaceutical pricing.
- Assist with creating and maintaining any discount campaigns necessary for sales volumes.
- Follow established data entry procedures and guidelines.
- Maintain confidentiality and security of sensitive pharmaceutical pricing information.
- Any other duties assigned by Management, in-line with departmental and organizational objectives.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous experience in data entry or a related field is a plus.
- Proficient computer skills, including familiarity with data entry software and Microsoft
- Office Suite (Excel, Word), Google Sheets
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.