Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Being the Chef, you are Directly Accountable for;
- Supervising kitchen staff in meal preparation and presentation;
- Placing food items requisitions and supervising storage of ingredients received;
- Ensuring timely preparation of all mis-en-place;
- Determining food needs and qualities based on daily usage and menus;
- Preparing all dishes according to the correct recipe and quantity;
- Ensuring dishes are correctly garnished, are of correct portion size and nicely presented;
- Preparing a weekly duty roster for kitchen staff based on calendar of events;
- Monitoring use of kitchen equipment and appliances;
- Providing input and suggestions to menu preparation;
- Conducting regular staff training on food hygiene;
- Ensuring personal grooming among staff; and
- Performing any other duties assigned from time to time.
- Certificate in Food Production or its equivalent from a recognized institution
- At least two (2) years working experience in a busy kitchen.
- Prior Experience in Pizza section will be an added advantage
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Have the ability to work under minimal supervision
- Demonstrate attention to detail and creativity
- Ability to work under pressure; and
- Ability to lead and motivate